Our vision is to deliver high quality, sustainable heritage-led projects. We will re-use historic buildings throughout Greater London to create innovative social solutions and cultural benefits.
We will ensure that our projects are informed, wherever possible, by the needs of a local community, and result in positive social change, sensitive regeneration, and training, learning and volunteering, and employment opportunities. We will also support local communities in their aspirations to safeguard local buildings, offering professional guidance through training and consultancy services.
We aim to:
- Sensitively repair and convert neglected historic buildings- those included on Historic England’s Heritage at Risk register, and those that are not.
- Develop heritage led re-use schemes informed by the needs and aspirations of a local community.
- Act as a development partner for owners of heritage assets seeking a scheme that places the historic building, its local environment, and the needs of the local community at the forefront.
- Support, inform/educate and facilitate at a local level, working with local community groups and fledgling trusts.
- Act as a catalyst for sensitive regeneration in the most deprived areas of London.
Our Strategic Objectives
Our six strategic delivery objectives are to:
- Engage with volunteer-led groups to help save their local buildings;
- Deliver high quality heritage-led regeneration projects;
- Ensure we achieve long-term sustainability;
- Share our skills and knowledge with others;
- Ensure our projects embrace groups (and people) that might not otherwise engage or associate with heritage assets;
- Undertake projects that support our three social impact objectives